Connecting Teachers, Administrators, Parents, Students and Community Groups with energizing, hands on workshops and graduate courses!
With over thirty years experience as a teacher, curriculum coordinator, staff developer, author, community leader, and university instructor, Franny McAleer presents effective instructional strategies that bring excitement and relevancy to learning and teaching. The promise of her workshops is
PASSION! A passion for creativity, engagement, higher level thinking, and student-centered learning!
The workshops are research based, student tested, connected to the Common Core, and customized for your school or organization.. Strategies presented improve instruction and learning, while connecting with Danielson’s Domains. For information contact Franny McAleer, firstname.lastname@example.org (back up email, email@example.com) or 724-413-6001(text or call).
Workshops or Professional Development designed for you…
Whether it is a district-wide Professional Development workshop, a day concentrating on a particular topic with a specific group of teachers, or a week long graduate course or Teacher Academy, Franny will provide teachers and staff with customized, practical, research-based strategies connected to the Common Core through an interactive, hands-on presentation. Educators will leave energized with strategies that they can use the next day.
Most Requested Topics:
- Differentiating Instruction
- Curriculum Design and Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The Common Core: Higher Level Thinking with DeBono and Bloom
- The Common Core: Process and Products
- Webb’s Depth of Knowledge
- Literacy Coaching
- Vocabulary Challenges
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Six Thinking Hats
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Multiple Intelligences
- Leadership Institutes
- Leadership and Creativity for Students
- The Invention Zone!... A STEAM Project, Your Invention Convention
- Strategies for Parents to Support Your Students’ Learning
Student-Tested, Student-Centered, Energizing, Hands On, Research Based