Innovation and Passion in Teaching and Learning !
Effective, Hands On Workshops! Schedule one today! Contact Franny, at email@example.com, 724-413-6001
Artful Teaching: Teach in Color applauded by Dr. Robert Benson, principal at Foothills Fine Arts Academy, Arizona. ”I have never seen such immediate use of a strategy!”
TEDxTalk of the Week: Listen to the Kids … Teach to their passions!
Professional Development Workshops
Research-based, Successful, Classroom-proven, Creative Strategies!
- Remaking Learning – Tinkering, Innovation, and MAKING!
- Creative and Critical Thinking with the Brain-Friendly Six Hats®
- Differentiating Instruction
- Teaching Advanced and Gifted Students
- Artful Teaching
- Odyssey of the Mind – Tinkering, Creativity, and Teamwork
- I LOVE Teaching! — Inspiring Every Teacher, Every Day!
- Love for Literacy!
- Opening Minds with Creative and Critical Thinking, DOK, and Problem Solving
- Teacher Academies
Brandman University Professional Development courses are taught at your location or on line and are designed to improve curriculum and instruction and support teacher effectiveness. The courses are blended with face-to-face instructional sessions, internet research, and application of the strategies presented. Several are online or books studies.
Contact Franny for information or the syllabi at http://firstname.lastname@example.org, 724-413-6001
The big plus to Brandman University’s Connecting Instruction and the Learner was that I could work on my own schedule and in my own time frame. It gave me a plethora of ideas to use in the classroom. Franny was just a phone call or text away when I needed help or advice. I believe that I was able to get better results from the students by using some of the ideas that Franny provided. Dr. Marzano’s research based strategies were the focus on this project, and some that Franny sent helped my own creativity. I was able to create a few of my own because of the ideas Franny sent!
Marc Longenhagen, Teacher at Southern Columbia Area School District
- Leadership and Creativity for Students
- Odyssey of the Mind
- The Invention Zone!… (A STEAM Project, Your Invention Convention) When it comes to children and teaching, Franny McAleer is a remarkable presenter, speaker, and educator. The teachers and students alike were so captivated and involved with the workshop, they were sorry to see the time end. Due to the way Franny presents the lessons, the students were very eager, focused, and willing to participate in the activities. The session was very exciting, stimulating, and fun. This is something the students, as well as the teachers, will remember and use throughout their educational years. I would highly recommend having Franny McAleer into your classrooms for hands on excitement. Teresa Davis, Coordinator of Gifted Services, Peoria Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
As a teacher, curriculum coordinator, staff developer, author, community leader, and university instructor, Franny McAleer brings creativity and effective instructional strategies to you! The promise of her workshops is PASSION — for collaboration, teaching and learning.
Contact Franny to discuss the possibilities. Email email@example.com. Phone or text her at 724-413-6001.