Books Published by Franny!
T’NT: Talented and Thinking Independent Study Guides in a New Reproducible Kit ($70 )- a series of 15 independent learning contracts designed to provide in-depth, high level, creative, enrichment studies to develop students to be creators of original products! Each booklet includes a self-evaluation for the student.
- Book A: Creative Communications: Speaking Out!, Creative Stories, Science Fiction Findings, Thought Provokers – Games Puzzlers and Codes
- Book B: Science and Invention: Environmental Explorations, Scientific Experimentation, Interesting Investigations, Innovative Inventors
- Book C: People and Places: Athletic Competition, Around the World, The Hall of Famers
- Book D: Intriguing Endeavors: Art Adventures, Music Magic, Creative Poetry, Puppet Happenings
The Cartooning Bag … Drawing with Your Funny Bone www.brightideas.com
The Thinking Bag … Adventures With Creative Thinking -www.brightideas.com
CREATIVE CONNECTIONS FOR KIDS
“What a team! Thinking outside of the box and out of this world!”
50 spontaneous problems created by students to stimulate
Fluency * Flexibility* Elaboration* Originality
Publications co-authored by Franny!
Articles published by Franny!
About Best Practices and Programming for Gifted Students
- Learning That Lasts a Lifetime …. Former Students Tell What Works!
- Challenging Students Through Extension and Exceptional Learning
- USA – Building an Olympic Year for Academics
- Dandelions Roar Through Pittsburgh … Customized Curricula
- One Gifted Program’s Successes
- Assessment by the Students … an Apprenticeship Program
- Partners in Advocacy, the Journey … Teachers, Administrators, Parents and Students
- A Review of the Federal Excellence Report on Gifted Education
- Javits Grant Programs: An Overview and One Project Sample
- The Challenge … to Bring Out the Best, a Case Study
- Chapter 16 … a Process of Change for Gifted Education
- Comprehensive Assessment of Gifted Students
What Works!? Assessment of a Gifted Program from the Students and Parents After Graduation!
- A Seven-Point Assessment (of a Gifted Program) … From the Students
- Everything I Ever Wanted to Know About Effective Teaching I Learned from my Students
- Get Out of Their Way, Three Assessment Strategies
What are the Students Doing? Strategies Receiving an A!
- TIEing It Together for Our Gifted Students
- The Human Spirit … Creativity and Change!
- Let the Inventive Spirit Soar
- Cartooning: Unleashing Your Creativity!
- A Kid’s View of Creative Thinking
- Kids’ Crimes … Justice in the Land of Mother Goose
- The Hall of Fame
- Athletic Events
- On Creativity
Student-Tested, Student-Centered, Energizing, Hands On, Research Based