Opening Minds: Catch Your Students Thinking Creatively and Critically!
firstname.lastname@example.org. Text 724-413-6001.
Do you promote quality thinking related to the Common Core? Do you teach thinking strategies that students can use in the classroom and in life? Do your move through the levels of Webb’s Depth of Knowledge? Do you apply the vision of Daniel Pink as you prepare student to move from the information to the conceptual age? Engaging hands-on critical and creative thinking strategies will be presented in this workshop to ignite your students’ brain power and build the foundation for living in the conceptual age. The quality of your students’ thinking will improve and bridge the gap from learning in school to learning for life. To learn more about this workshop contact email@example.com. Text 724-413-6001.
- TED Talk – Schools and Creativity
- Daniel Pink, A Whole New Mind (YouTube)
- Sing-A-Long Songs: Creative Tunes to Ignite Your Creativity
- National Foundation for Gifted and Creative Children
- National organization for supporting the Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Students
Student-Tested, Student-Centered, Energizing, Hands On, Research Based