EDDU 9363 – Teaching for a Whole New Mind: 21st Century Learning
EDDU 9381 – Motivation and Student Engagement
How to register and complete this course individually or with a group of teachers:
- Request and read the syllabus. (No money or commitment to take the course.
- Decide if you want to take the course or not!
- If you decide to take the course, complete the requirements in the syllabus and log. Email your name, school, grade level, and cell phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Periodically submit sections of your study. When you are finished, email your work to email@example.com. Mail your check for $895, payable to Learnerslink, to Learnerslink, 321 Lorlita Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15241.
- Your registration information and grade will be send to you via a Brandman University email link. This usually take two weeks.
- Enjoy the creativity and freedom that this course fosters. Connections to curriculua and instruction have been applauded by many teachers!